- Service Territory Maps
- Customer Deposit Policy
- Download Forms
- Trash & Recycle Information
- Energy Assistance Programs
- Energy & Water Conservation
- Water Confidence Report
- Company Statistics
- Company History
- Employment Opportunities
- Automatic Bill Payment
- Meter Tampering
- 2010 Annual Financial Report
Energy Assistance Programs
Join your neighbors who care by giving to HeatShare.
When you give to HeatShare, you are helping warm the lives of the elderly, disabled and others who have nowhere else to turn. Heatshare is a last resort for many who have no other resources available to see them through the winter.
HeatShare is a voluntary program administered by the Salvation Army. It helps the needy survive our long winter by providing funds for heating bills and
heating related repairs.
Who is eligible for HealthShare?
• Senior Citizens 55 years of age or older with low, fixed incomes and no alternative source of help.
• Disabled persons whose physical capabilities or health problem limit their ability to maintain income to cover energy bills adequately.
• Persons who have had an unexpected emergency within the last 12 months and as a result of the emergency cannot pay energy costs.
• Persons who meet income guidelines and have received or applied for all other possible public funds.
You can make a difference!
Who supports HeatShare?
Your neighbors, your friends, people in big cities, people in small towns and business all help with HeatShare. You can help too, by sending a tax deductible contribution. HeatShare is one way a small amount can help in a big way.
How else can HeatShare help?
• Energy Conservation and Education
• Budget Counseling
• Financial Assistance
• Family Counseling
• Social Service information & Referrals
Your contribution will be used for those in need in Elk River. For financial assistance, call The Salvation Army at 1-888-220-4850 For information about contributions, call HeatShare at 800-842-7279, visit their website, or call Elk River Municipal Utilities, 763-441-2020. Download the Printable Brochure with a contribution form here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view all forms on this website. If you do not currently have it installed, click here to start the FREE download.