Financial Assistance

There are several organizations that may be able to support you if you need energy assistance. Please call to see if you qualify for financial or conservation and weatherization assistance.

Tri-Cap: 1-888-765-5597


Sherburne County: 763-765-4000 


Wright County: 320-963-6500



Hennepin County: 952-933-9639


Salvation Army: 320-252-4552


CAER: 763-441-1020 


13069 Orono Parkway
P.O. Box 430
Elk River, MN 55330-0430
Phone: 763.441.2020
Fax: 763.441.8099
Contact Us Today!

Powered To Serve

rp3 logo Powered by Nature - transparent